Bileeta Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001-2008 certified software Development Company focusing on developing world class Cloud and Mobile solutions to empower individuals, businesses and communities which will reduce wastages and empower their lifestyle. Bileeta has been making remarkable strides within Sri Lankan ICT industry since its incorporation in 2010. Bileeta’s products were recognized with many awards which include overall Gold Award for Entution at NBQSA-2014 and the team has also been recognized with awards such as Emerging Entrepreneur of the year 2014 at Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award 2014 and Peoples leader IT at IPM awards 2015.
To date, Bileeta tirelessly engages in formulating diverse, innovative and cutting-edge applications to enhance the usage of ICT applications among their clients and has thus far become a leading Cloud ERP Vendor within Sri Lanka.
In the Business Analyst role, you will be a part of the Implementation team that’s responsible for the project implementations of ERP solutions. You will report to the Head of Delivery and will get to be involved in implementing modules such as Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, CRM, Resource Planning, Manufacturing, CRM, POS. The individual should be dynamic and a team player. The candidates must be results oriented and willing to learn new technology and wide range of business solutions.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
ing successful projects.