Bileeta Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001-2008 certified software Development Company focusing on developing world class Cloud and Mobile solutions to empower individuals, businesses and communities which will reduce wastages and empower their lifestyle. Bileeta has been making remarkable strides within Sri Lankan ICT industry since its incorporation in 2010. Bileeta’s products were recognized with many awards which include overall Gold Award for Entution at NBQSA-2014 and the team has also been recognized with awards such as Emerging Entrepreneur of the year 2014 at Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award 2014 and Peoples leader IT at IPM awards 2015.
To date, Bileeta tirelessly engages in formulating diverse, innovative and cutting-edge applications to enhance the usage of ICT applications among their clients and has thus far become a leading Cloud ERP Vendor within Sri Lanka.
In the Application Consultant (Business Analyst) role, you will be a part of the Implementation team that’s responsible for the project implementations of ERP solutions. You will report to the Head of Delivery and will get to be involved in implementing modules such as Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, CRM, Resource Planning, Manufacturing, CRM, POS. The individual should be dynamic and a team player. The candidates must be results oriented and willing to learn new technology and wide range of business solutions.
- System studies
- Requirement Gathering
- Application Testing
- Software demonstrations
- Client Support
- Bachelor’s degree in relevent field or professional qualification in Finance(CIMA, ACCA or Chartered Accoutancy) or professional qualification in Industrial Engineering
- Excellent knowledge in one or more sectors in Enterprise Resource Management such as Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, CRM, Resource Planning, Manufacturing, CRM & POS.
- Knowledge of business process analysis and development.
- Strong analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Excellent command of English, Possess good presentation skills, effective documentation and written communication skills.
- Should be able to work independently and take on responsibility.
- Should have necessary soft skills to be a good team player and contribute to achieve goals of the team.
- Exposure in all phases of the software development life cycle as well as project management and delivery skills will be an advantage.