Bileeta (Pvt) Ltd offers a full featured Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution to Sri Lanka, Asia Pacific and many other regions across the world. Bileeta ERP System is total Sri Lankan product which has been developed and tested for more than a decade and now offered to the market with unique features which will revolutionize the way the organization operate.
Bileeta team consists of technical experts who conduct continuous research and development to incorporate cutting edge technology in to the solution whilst the business specialist conduct research and development on business process re-engineering to introduce best business practices.
In this role you will join the Implementation department that’s responsible for the project implementations of ERP solution.
You will be reporting to the Head of Implementation and will get be involved in implementing modules such as Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, CRM, Resource Planning, Manufacturing, POS etc. and will work in the Implementation team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- System studies
- Requirement gathering
- Project management
- Application testing
- Software presentations
- Client support
Personal Profile and Skills
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or other professional qualification in Finance, ideally CIMA or Charted Accountancy.
Experience & Expertise:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity or in Managerial level in Finance.
- Excellent knowledge in one or more modules in Enterprise Resources Management & Finance such as Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, CRM, Resource Planning, Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of business process analysis and development.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent command of English, Possess good presentation skills effective documentary and written communication skills.
- Should be able to work independently and take on responsibilities.
- Have the necessary soft skills to be a good team player and contribute for the achievement of goals of the team.
- Exposure in all phases of the software development life cycle as well as project management and delivery skills will be advantageous.