Entution Vesta eLMIS
The “Entution Vesta” is an electronic logistics management information system (eLMIS) equipped with a powerful data analytical tool and a fully-fledged supply chain management (SCM) functionalities. It streamlines supply planning, purchasing and distribution of health commodities across all levels of supply chain entities from central warehouses, regional warehouses and district warehouses to service delivery points (SDPs) or health facilities.
Entution Vesta is cloud based solution which can be accessed online for the location having proper internet facilities. The solution functionalities are also available on desktop offline application, and mobile application to overcome infrastructure challenges in remote sites. Therefore, all the health facilities have the ability to work online and offline to eliminate communication issues thus improving the efficiency of the entire supply chain process.
Powerful data analytics tool provides the decision driven information with business intelligence reporting, KPIs and notifications to support confident decision making. Also, it provides real-time visibility to the supply chain and visualize the needs and helps management to take proactive decisions.
Our solutions are developed for easy adoptability, and for non-tech-savvy end users. We also offer tools such as UI customizers, report designers and advanced workflow configurators to ensure long-term sustainability of the solution by local parties. The state of art integration layer ensures the interoperability with the existing 3rd party solutions such as ERP systems, DHIS2, patient management systems, etc. All this is made possible by a team with decades of experience in ERP and Health Care domain with numerous installations across the Globe.
- eLMIS performance dashboard mainly visualizes the Stockouts,Reporting status and Main transaction trends of the overall supply chain.
- KPIs mainly focuses on Order Fill Rate,Wastage Rate, Lead Time, Local vs Foreign Procurement, Funding Source wise Procurement, Stock out rate, etc.
- Entution Vesta together with PowerBI,provides advanced Business Intelligence (BI) for real-time data analytics and greater visibility through Dashboards,GIS Maps and KPIs.
- Programme wise dashboards mainly focus on the Consumption, Month of Stock on Hand (MOSOH) and Expiry of the Family Planning and Maternal Child Health.
Inventory & Warehousing and Distribution
- Requisition, Commodity Issue and Commodity Receive process
- Requisition Forwarding & Requisition Desk
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Batch Management Using FEFO / FIFO & LIFO
- EPI Vaccine & Cold Chain Management (VVM Stage management)
- QC Procedures
- Batch Recall / Hold
- Delivery Planning & Distribution
- Delivery Tracking
- GS1 Barcoding
- Stock Take and Stock adjustments process
- Commodity Dispose process
- UOM Conversion process
- Bin Transfer process
- LMIS Data Entry
- Pipeline Forecast
- Tendering & Procurement Process
- Vendor Contract Management
- Blanket Order Management
- Near Stock out Notifications
- Near Expiry Notification
- Shipment Notifications
- Reminder Facility
- Approval Notifications
- Reject Notifications
- Temperature Alarm Notifications
- Equipment Management & Registration
- Depreciation & Revaluation
- Remote Temperature Monitoring
- Asset Maintenance & Maintenance Schedules
- Asset Relocation
- Master Data management
- Legacy Data Migration & Warehousing
- Offline Data Backup and Upload
- Journey Configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- UI Customizer
- User Role Based Access Controls
- Message Manager
Entution Vesta is a Commercially Off The Shelf (COTS) solution which can be further customized and localized to meet customer requirements closely. The pricing of Entution is based on the following factors:
– Perpetual User License Fee
This is an one time fee where the customer can procure user licenses that are valid for life time. There are multiple user categories and the following named user license pricing available to chose from:
o Online Named User License for USD 975.00
o Offline Named User License for USD 975.00
o Mobile Named User License for USD 325.00
– Implementation Fee
The cost of implementation will be based on the level of effort required to conduct system studies, localization & customization, user training and acceptance procedure, and roll out. Therefore, implementation fee will be determined by the exact scope of the project.
– Support and Maintenance Fee
The client can sign up for a maintenance and support contract to obtain L1 to L3 support services, plus receive the software updates to keep the solution up to date with latest technologies and features. This cost will be custom calculated to meet the exact requirements of the clients