ERP Pre-Sales Business Engineer
- Be able to understand the wider business issues of our customers as well as the technical implementation activities required by our projects.
- Conduct customized ERP demonstrations as responses to RFPs and client requirements.
- The ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions and a proven track record of success.
- Overcome technical and business process challenges throughout the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of how our projects are implemented.
- Be a great internal networker, and build strategic relationships with Sales, Marketing, Implementation and development teams where appropriate.
- Preparation of RFP’s (Request for Proposals), as well as, providing the sales team with functional, technical, and industry support as required
- 01- to 02-year experience in software pre-sales/implementation.
- Proven competency with ERP-type software packages would be an added advantage.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Management / Intermediary levels of CIMA or a related discipline.
- Excellent ability to explain technical concepts and business processes
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Be willing to travel regularly for visits to clients.
- Able to prioritize a demanding workload.