An opportunity has now arisen for a Business Development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to draw marketing strategic plans for the Channels and execution of the same.
- Coordinating and liaising between the channel Partner staff and internal BDM team to create synergy through partner sales
- Responsible for the through partner sales targets
- Organizing through partner events to generate leads
- Acquisition and development of partners
- Creating new partner channels
- Achieve assigned Channel Sales targets.
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- Undergraduate / bachelor’s in Business Management or partly qualified in CIM / SLIM
- Sound educational background in IT or Finance will be an added advantage.
Experience & Expertise:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar position in IT industry or any other industry
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets & budgets
Skills & Abilities:
- Possess exceptional marketing skills, negotiation skills, good communication skills & presentation skills