Bileeta (Pvt.) Ltd. is the most awarded IT Company by National Best Quality ICT Awards (NBQSA) in 2014. It’s full featured Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, Entution was recognized with the Overall Gold award due to its innovation, benefits to the customers and the market potential.
Currently many leading local & international Companies are benefitted by Entution in managing their entire operation on a single platform while eradicating operational inefficiencies and enhancing profitable growth. It’s also becoming a preferred ERP solution for many more Companies.
Due to the rapid internal growth faced by Bileeta, exciting opportunities awaits for the right candidates. Bileeta offers a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly work environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with a clear vision.
As the Business Consultant you will be engage with clients in the pre-sales cycle till the closure of the sale. You will report to the Head of Business Development and will be responsible for following duties:-
- Analyse and understand clients’ business requirements
- Propose solutions using ERP system to overcome inefficiencies and pain points of clients.
- Prepare solution presentations and proposals
- Conduct client nurturing
- Build good relationships by liaising with staff at all levels in client’s Organization
Personal profile and skills;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and fully/partly qualified in CIMA/ACCA/CIM
- A sound educational background in IT
- Courses followed in customer service, public speaking and international relations will be advantageous
- Around 2 years exposure in a similar position
- Knowledge of business process analysis and development and the ability to work independently
- Possess exceptional marketing skills, negotiation skills, communication skills, team performance and presentation skills
- Should be able to travel client sites to understand their system specifications, work practices and the nature of the business
The selected individual will be entitled for an attractive remuneration package.
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- A degree or an equivalent qualification in Information Technology
- Knowledge in SQA concepts and the ability to write test plans, test cases and generate test execution results
Experience & Expertise:
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in QA Engineer Capacity, preferable in testing web and mobile base transactional applications
- Prior experience working in ERP systems will be an added advantage
- Ability of understanding complex domains within a minimum period of time
- Communicate with the team effectively and meet assigned deadlines on time
- Outstanding skills in bug finding and writing high quality bug reports
- Good Communication (verbal and written) skills in English language
- A sense of responsibility, dependability and proactivity