- Coordinate sales team & support them to do their day-to-day operations
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team.
- Support the HOS overall to run a smooth operation
- Collaborate with sales team in daily/ weekly & monthly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports
- Maintain active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
- Collaborating with all departments to support the sales functions to run smoothly.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
Requirements for a Sales Intern
- Undergraduate in Business Management or partly qualified in CIM / SLIM
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication