Bileeta is a provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions to organisations in various industries in Sri Lanka, Asia Pacific and across the world, providing corporations with the capability of managing their entire operation on a single platform empowering them to eradicate operational inefficiencies and boost profitable growth.
The Bileeta ERP solution has been developed and tested completely in Bileeta’s Sri Lankan development centre for over a decade and has been launched to market offering a whole host of features and capability that will revolutionize the way organizations operate.
Our team consists of technical experts who are bound with the rapid technological developments on the world stage and business consultants who have expertise in their areas of business operations and processes for the purpose of business process reengineering and introduction of best business practices. Together they provide synergies which helps deliver state of the art solutions which harness the power of tomorrow’s technology for today.
The Following opportunities have now arisen within the organization. The selected individual will be entitled for an attractive remuneration package along with benefits.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (hybrid Mobile APplication)
In this role you will join a project team that’s responsible for the development of complementary mobile apps for the existing ERP solution. You will work on ground up mobile app development and also on enhancing the current apps. As a Software Engineer you will report to the Project Manager and will be responsible for the following duties: –
The primary objective of this position is to;
- Analyze, develop and document software
- Ensure coding and documentation adheres to company standards
- Compile functional design specifications for software projects
Personal profile and skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in developing cross platform mobile applications.
- Experience in Ionic Framework (3 or higher) and Angular framework (5 or higher) development is mandatory together with knowledge in interacting with REST APIs, SQLite DB and
- Familiarity with IDEs such as Visual Studio Code, Postman.
- Experience in GIT and TFS version control systems
- Familiarity with Linux Servers
- Creative technical problem solver, strong teamwork, interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Prior experience working in ERP will be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies such as scrum will be a plus