Software Engineer (Web Development)
In this role you will join the production department that’s responsible for the development of ERP solutions. Initially you will work on the presentation layer and business layer of the system. As a Software Engineer you will report to the Product Development Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Analyze, code and document software.
- Ensure coding and documentation adheres to company standards.
- Compile functional design specifications for software projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years of web based application development experience with object oriented concepts.
- Knowledge in MS SQL Server database design and development.
- Creative technical problem solver, strong teamwork, interpersonal and effective communication skills.