Bileeta is a provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions to organisations in various industries in Sri Lanka, Asia Pacific and across the world, providing corporations with the capability of managing their entire operation on a single platform empowering them to eradicate operational inefficiencies and boost profitable growth.
The Bileeta ERP solution has been developed and tested completely in Bileeta’s Sri Lankan development centre for over a decade and has been launched to market offering a whole host of features and capability that will revolutionise the way organisations operate.
Our team consists of technical experts who are bound with the rapid technological developments on the world stage and business consultants who have expertise in their areas of business operations and processes for the purpose of business process reengineering and introduction of best business practices. Together they provide synergies which helps deliver state of the art solutions which harness the power of tomorrow’s technology for today.
In this role you will join the production department that’s responsible for the development of ERP solution. Initially you will work on the presentation layer and business layer of the system. As a Software Engineer you will report to the Product Development Manager and and will be responsible for the following duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, code and document software
- Ensure coding and documentation adheres to company standards
- Compile functional design specifications for software projects
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Equivalent.
Experience & Expertise:
- Minimum 2+ years of web based application development experience with .net object oriented concepts
- Prior experience working in e-Commerce web sites, WordPress and knowledge in MS SQL Server database design and development will be advantageous
Skills & Abilities:
- Creative technical problem solver, strong teamwork, interpersonal and effective communication skills