Bileeta (Pvt) Ltd offers a full featured Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution to Sri Lanka, Asia Pacific and many other regions across the world. Bileeta ERP System is total Sri Lankan product which has been developed and tested for more than a decade and now offered to the market with unique features which will revolutionize the way the organization operate.
Bileeta team consists of technical experts who conduct continuous research and development to incorporate cutting edge technology in to the solution whilst the business specialist conduct research and development on business process re-engineering to introduce best business practices.
You will be considered as the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
The selected individuals will be entitled for an attractive remuneration package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- Possess a Diploma in IT or following a Degree in IT
Skills & Abilities:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be able to work independently
- Having the ability to work with all the levels of the Company
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to handle customer inquiries on non-working hours and coordinate with the teams to get the work done and report back to the clients
- Willingness to work on shift basis when requires